Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Replacement

It's getting a little annoying that my boss and co-workers are planning my replacement while I'm there.  I know I told them that I had an interview, but man.  I wish the elephant wasn't in the room when they talked about prospects.  It's quite awkward.

In other news....

I got a call from a transitional housing program today.  I actually called them about three weeks ago.  The problem is that this program is run by people I know.  I've volunteered for this program since 2003, so when I called I didn't give my real name.  Now that I've been called back, I'm nervous.  Yes, I want a place to live, but to see all the people that I've worked with and have them know that I'm homeless is a little stressful.  I guess, it's my pride, but I don't know how to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...