Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just checked my account

Yep, I overdrafted one check.  My bank charged me $29.  The gas station is gonna charge me $25, dag.

I also checked how much it would cost me to get car insurance.  Safe Auto offered $90 a month with a $80 deposit. Progressive offered $107 a month.  I like progressive because it offers comprehensive collision coverage.  Now, I need to figure out how I"m gonna pay for it.  I have $110.  My check next Friday will be about $200.  I'm thinking about applying for unemployment since I'm not sure if I will be working next week.  I'm not sure how fast it takes to get unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...