Sunday, November 21, 2010

It didn't work

I was laying on the floor in the employees lounge and I heard talking. So I perked up and looked towards the crack of the door to see if the lights in the hallway were on and as they came on, I jumped up. While jumping up security came in and turned on the light. I was caught.

I just told him that I was taking a nap before finishing a project. He apologized and I laid back down embarrassed. A few tears streamed down my face. At that point, I made it up in my mind that I wasn't going to cry. I got up, went to my car and went to the hotel parking lot. Thank God it wasn't very cold. I had a good night's sleep.


In church today I was praying and I heard God ask me if I wanted the job. I simply told God that I want His will for my life. Because really, I have no idea if I want the job. Of course I would be paid a decent salary--$35-$40K, but there may be a better opportunity that may come available. As a matter of fact, I'm working on a million dollar grant for the organization that I work for. The ED told me to write myself into the budget. So by the grace of God we can get this grant for a 5 year program for a million dollars.

I left church today at around 5:30 to come to the University. I didn't realize that campus was closed for the holiday. I asked God what I was gonna do and I began walking around the computer lab when I saw people in the building. They let me in.

I"m not sure what I"m gonna do on Monday and Tuesday. Maybe I'll hang out at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...