Friday, November 5, 2010

Working 9 to 5

I've only worked 24 hours this week, so I won't have a full paycheck next week.  Also, I  haven't been called to work yet.  I'm not sure how God is going to work this out, but I need to work next week.  I did register for unemployment just in case they don't call me to work.  I'm also going to call Gloria to see if she needs me to bring her resume.  Hopefully, she can get me in for an interview the week of the 15th instead of the 22nd.  Initially she said they wanted to the person in the position by December 1.  I'm trying not to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...