Monday, November 1, 2010

I miss my bed

The thing I miss the most is my bed. I used to live in my bedroom. The tv was there, I had a loveseat for my guest, it was the most comfortable room in my apartment. I would come home from work, drop my bad at the door and head to my bedroom. The living room was almost never used. I miss it like crazy. The weather is getting cold and I just want to curl up and watch tv.

In other news...

I lost a contact. Sometime between last night and this morning my contact fell out my eye. When I got up this morning I was wondering why my sight was crazy. I kept rubbing my eyes to try to clear my contacts because everything was fuzzy. It wasn't until a couple of hours later that I realized that it was missing. I don't know where it went. Maybe it's stuck in my eyelid or something, but it's screwing up my vision.

I'm without money. I spent my check on stuff I needed for work. I also rented a room for the night on Saturday. So, now I need gas money and I have $6. That's supposed to get me 45 miles to work tomorrow and back. I thank God that He is teaching me faith because I have no idea what I"m going to do.

The weather is holding up nicely. It's been in the 40s at night, and when my layers of clothing and blankets, I"m nice and toasty. I was thinking about getting a mummy sleeping bag. There is one that can be used in zero degree weather. Ima check it out. There is one at Walmart for about $45.

I need a hair appointment. My hair is looking like this:
Click Me

Although my hair is not that color, it' is crazily piled atop my head.  Ugh.  A friend said she would do it for me for free, however, she wants to come to my place to do it.  That would be nice if I had a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...