Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gym Membership

In August, before I became homeless, I entered into the Central Illinois' Biggest Loser contest. I know I wasn't going to be chosen as a contestant because I'm not severely overweight. Of course I can stand to lose about 30lbs, but I'll be okay if I lose 20lbs. So, I was surprised when one of the gyms who is a major sponsored mailed me a free 3 week membership. I was so happy. Now I can shower at the gym legit instead of at the community college. You may wonder why I workout at the Y and not shower. Well, it's because when you go to the Y you don't need to sign in to get to the aerobics class. You can simply walk in and go. However, to get to the shower, you need to sign in. So, I went to Zumba class today and sat in the sauna and then took a nice hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...