Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Peace

Being homeless is not the best time of my life. It's not the worse either, but through it all, I am so grateful for my faith. Because of my faith, I keep the hope that tells me that my tomorrow will be better. I thank God for my life and for His word that gives me peace during this trying time!!! Thank God for the peace that passes all understanding. There are someone people who may find themselves in very difficult situations who may cave under the pressure, but I thank God for strenght to keep standing!!!

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

I will come out of this triumphantly and I will be able to tell my story to help someone else who may be or will struggle to know that it can and will get better.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through http://sheshomeless.tumblr.com/ and I've just read through it all. I think you're incredibly brave and strong and I hope and pray that you find somewhere to call home again.
    Your Church and your friends sound like really amazing caring people, maybe you could open up to them about your situation. If someone came to you for help you would give it freely, so allow them to do it for you.

    ReplyDelete

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...