Friday, October 29, 2010

Paycheck issues

I checked my bank and no direct deposit. I checked the mail and no check. So I went to the office to figure out what happened to my paycheck.

Well, it had been mailed, so it's probably late in the mail. I could have sworn I signed up for direct deposit. This is for my temporary job, by the way. So I signed up today. I hope it comes tomorrow because I've already got the money allotted. I need to pay my phone bill, rent a motel, pay my tithes, room for the night and by some stuff for work.

Father, you blessed me to be healed, now I need you to bless my financial situation.

I was able to pay on my car note. I only paid $150. The payment was $220 and I paid $30 previously. Hopefully, that would hold me until next pay period. I was also able to $20 in gas. I hope this can hold me the rest of the week. I"m gonna watch how much I drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...