Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tired

Sleeping in my car is taking a toll on my rest.  I have a hard time staying asleep all night because of the cold and the concern for my safety.  I woke up this morning and found my ankles to be swollen because of the way I sleep.  My legs are cramped because I don't have enough room.  I'm gonna have to empty my trunk and let the seat down so that I can stretch out while I sleep.

I need to look at my finances to see if I"m able to make my car payment soon.  So far, gas is burning a lot of money.

I haven't heard anything from the two jobs I applied for.  I'm going to apply for more by the end of this week.  My brothers b-day was yesterday and I want to send him some money to cheer him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...