Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Having Chest Pains

I tutor a high school girl after church on Tuesdays and when I was leaving last night, I did a little stretch and noticed that there was an ache in my chest. I ignored it.

This morning, I got up at 7:29am. The sun was beaming and when I peaked up there was a guy sitting in his car not far from me and I didn't want to just get out of my car that I had been sleeping in because he was an employee of Walmart and I don't want them to kick me off the lot if they find out I'm there. So I just ducked down and waited and waited and waited. He didn't leave until close to 8am. He was just sitting in his car. I knew I should have gotten up earlier, but I was so tired. I didn't get to sleep until after 11.

When I finally got up there was massive pain in my chest. Ugh. I moved to the right--pain. I loved to the left--pain. I breathe in and out--pain. At first I thought it was from the way I was sleeping all curled up, but as the day went on, I was sure that's not what it was. At lunch time I called my doctor to see if I could come to the office and he basically told me to go to the ER because he didn't have the equipment to diagnose me, especially since I have a history of Pulmonary Embolism. I told him that I had a pain in my calf about a week ago and went to the ER and they sent me away with a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine. He said it was up to be, but because of my symptoms, I should go to the ER.

It's 6:18pm and I have not gone to the ER. I emailed the Elders of my church and my Pastors and told them what was going on. I asked them for their prayers. I also emailed me my mom because three days ago I asked her to tell me the story about how God healed my sister from asthma. She is totally cured (well that was until she started smoking when she got to the Marines). She didn't have to take any more medication, inhalers, steroids, nothing because my mom prayed for her and believed that God would heal her.

So I believe God. I have no option. I have no insurance and if they admit me to the hospital I can't work. If I don't work, I don't have money.

If you are a believer, stand with me in prayer for my healing.

In other news, my fasting is going well. I bought pears and a few cans of vegetable soup and a can of lentils. The vegetable soup was so good. I did buy a can of chicken breast to add too it because I wanted some protein. But it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...