Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 PM Sale

I went to Walmart on yesterday to park to get some zzzzz because I was extremely tired. I pulled up to the far end of the building in the plaza where the other stores were closed. I sat for a while scoping out the area. There were a lot of people just hanging out in the parking lot. It's odd that people have nothing better to do than to hang out in the Walmart parking lot. So, I sat and noticed a guy sitting in his car a row away from me. Shortly afterwards a car pulled up two spaces over, parked, and the girl got out an ran to Game Stop. She knocked on the door and they let her in. I was thinking that it was probably someone's girlfriend who works there and he was maybe closing up or something. I was wrong because shortly after that a car pulled up and two guys got out to go to Game Stop. They didn't open the door for them, but they waited around. When 10pm came around the lights in the store came on and other cars started pulling up. OMG! There must have been some kind of sale or something because they were pouring in. I had to leave to go to the other Walmart, but instead I went to the community college. I parked in the back with the cleaning staff and sat a while because there was someone in a car sitting in the lot.

The car that was sitting in the lot was waiting on someone and as they left, I hopped in the back and slept the night away. I got up at 6:30 this morning, went to the locker room, showered, and got to work. I was about 5 minutes late because I had to stop by the bank and then drop off an application for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...