Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wrinkled Clothing

I arrived in the other city on Sunday night because it didn't make sense for me to wake up early to drive here for work when I could just spend the night and not have to get up so early. When I got to the community college the next morning to shower, I realized that I left my iron in the car. As I was putting my clothes back on to go back outside to get it, I realized that I hadn't left it in the car, but I had left it at church on Sunday--45 miles away. Oh, boy. I had to rack my brain to figure out what I would wear that didn't show wrinkles. I remembered a dress that I had that would be perfect and sure enough when I got back to my car, I slipped it on and went to work. However, today has posed a challenge. I searched and searched my trunk to find something else that wasn't wrinkled and I found a really cute black and white top and I was thinking that I could put it over the same dress it when I did it was a disaster, so this morning, I searched and searched again and found a nice black skirt that wasn't as wrinkled. I think I can get away with it because my top is long and it goes to my mid-thigh, so most of the wrinkles will be covered. I got word that the regional manager would be at my job today, so I must be absolutely presentable.

On yesterday I also realized that I had left my bath towel in my locker in the other city. Air drying when it's cold is not fun, but I managed. Today, as I rambled through my trunk I found a bag with more clothes in it. I shuffled through and found another bath towel. Thank God. I don't like having to walk through the locker room au naturale; even though no one is usually there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...