Friday, October 29, 2010

Cold Weather

The temperature has dropped. I had a hard time sleeping because my feet were so cold. I bundled up nicely, but for some reason the 3 layers of socks weren't working. I want to buy some of those faux ugg boots that are super warm. I'm not sure where I will find the cheapest, but I'll try Payless and Walmart. The fur lined boots may be better at keeping my feet warm at night. When I turned on my car this morning the temperature simply said "ICE." LOL. That meant it was really cold. When it finally showed the actual temperature it said 29 degrees. I was warm except for my feet.

I was gonna sleep at Walmart last night, but when I pulled into the parking lot two cars pulled up next to me. There were teenage boys in one car and teen girls in the other car. They decided to sit and talk to each other for about an hour. By the time I decided to leave it was midnight and I wasn't thinking straight. I left the city and came back home to sleep at the hotel parking lot. I was so tired.

When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I left my stuff in the locker room at the community college in the other city. Dag, I'm not supposed to work in the other city again until next Tuesday. It would be okay if I hadn't left my iron. I can always go to Walmart to get some soap and toothbrush. But I really can't afford to buy a new iron. Dag. Now I'm gonna have to drive all the way back to the other city to get my stuff. Of course paying for the gas would be the same as paying for the iron, but I've got my other stuff there too. I can't believe I didn't think to get it before I left. But my plans were to stay there for the night. Had it not been for those teens I would have stayed. I just didn't know where else to park. Maybe I could have parked at a large hotel in the other city. I didn't think about that. Aw man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...