Monday, October 18, 2010

Grooming

Normally I would get my nails and feet done about once a month. I would either go to a salon or do them myself. However, specific grooming like manicuring and pedicuring has become difficult now that I'm homeless. I'm not a high maintenance girl, so I don't have to have my nails and hair done weekly, but I do like to maintain basic grooming and the dead skin and excessive cuticles are starting to bother me. My nails don't look horrible, but the hangnails and shaggy cuticles are becoming an issue. Also, I have dead skin on my feet, beds of my toenails that really need to be dealt with. Of course I've noticed it for a while, but it was magnified when I went to the emergency room and had to take my socks off and they had to touch my feet and my toes. I'm sure the roughness was not pleasant.

I really wish I could get a bucket and my home spa tools and get to work. Polish would be nice also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...