Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Blues

I've been waiting all day for my sister to call me. She's supposed to wire me $100 for gas to drive to pick up my brother, niece and nephew. Then I"m supposed to drive us all to Kewanee to see my dad. She hasn't called and when I called her, her phone just goes to voice mail. My brother called my dad also and his phone goes to voice mail. I'm sad because I just knew that I was gonna be out of the cold. I have no where to go. Everything closes early today. I have no food and it's freezing raining outside. I don't know what to do. Right now I'm at church because we gave out food baskets earlier and I wanted to stick around to call my sister, but I can't stay here all night. I'm gonna see if I can go to the university. I"m sure it's closed. I don't know what to do. This is the first time I've felt this hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...