Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God Knows Everything

Sometimes we want things that we should not have, sometimes we want things that we think we should have, sometimes we want things that we know we should not have, but we want it anyway....

Sometimes we even need things, but God knows EVERYTHING!

Even the things that we think we want or need, God knows if it will be good for us.

I just got information about this job that I applied for and interviewed for in 2011. The job was an  Asst Director position at the University. It was paying about $38,000 a year if I remember correctly and I believe the Director had a hard time choosing between me and another lady. And my prayer was simply that the will of God be done because even though I wanted the job and I needed the job badly, I wasn't sure if it was for me. Well, today a friend of mine told me that the entire department had been eliminated. The Director who had been there for almost 10 years and the new girl who has been there since July 2011. WOW.

If that was me, I'd be applying for unemployment again at the end of the June.

Thank God that He knows everything. Now, I pray that the will of God be done with my new job, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...