Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Official Call

John (not his real name) called me today to thank me for accepting the position. I was thrilled because I was told that he would call me on Friday or Monday and after checking and checking again, I hadn't gotten or missed his call on Friday or Monday. He let me know everything that I need to bring for my first day on May 20 and 21. He then get more information from he and sent a follow-up email. In the email it said that we would be interviewed by Homeland Security. I didn't know that. I knew that I would be commissioned by the FDA and that to be commissioned they would be contacting us, but I didn't know that involved Homeland Security. Oh well, whatever hoops I have to jump through, I will because I NEED this job.

I just got off the phone with my insurance company and they would not increase my coverage to the amount that is required, so I have to shop around for insurance coverage.  GRRRRR. I don't even know how insurance works, but I hope I can get the coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...