Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seducing Spirit

I NEED a Man!! Okay, maybe I don't NEED a man, but I surely want one. OMG!! I NEED companionship. I NEED companionship!!! I've been chatting with Mister via text continuously and this is NOT a good thing. We've become closer and I can't not be in a relationship with him. I WILL NEVER WORK and I'm noticing that us communicating is seducing me. I look forward to the next time that we text. I can't wait to tell him stuff. It's becoming a BIG problem. I even mentioned to him about coming here. OMG!! What is wrong with me????? I can't be seduced into getting back with him. I have to cut it OFF NOW!!!! So, I need a man. I need a replacement. I even desperately went on facebook looking for people to talk to. OMG!!! I must be losing it. I AM NOT DESPERATE!!! Oh, Boy. Jesus, come save me from myself, PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...