Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Bday, Happy Mother's Day

Today is mother's day...not it's not my bday. That was last Sunday, but today I want to say, "Happy Mother's Day" to my mother. I love her and I pray the best for her. A person can't pick and choose their parents and for whatever reason, God places us where He sees us best. So, I pray that I can be the daughter, sister, niece, that I'm supposed to be.

My bday was last Sunday--Cinco De Mayo. Nothing special besides the fact that God blessed me to see another year. I'm 30 is what I say to anyone who ask. LOL. My mother said I'm officially over the hill. What??  I thought that happens when you turn 51....we laughed about it. Usually I plan something special for my bday (if I don't, no one will), but because of all of the celebrations and weddings, I hadn't had time to think about my bday. Actually, I forgot about it. I was so happy to be celebrating my lil brother's graduation....

So, I didn't make any plans. Especially since I didn't really have a lot of money to do anything. But, my coworkers are taking me to lunch tomorrow. I'm not sure where I want to go. My boss only eats salad and I'm sure that anywhere we go, there is salad, but I'm concerned. I want to splurge and eat anything I want for my bday, but I feel bad when all they eat is salad. Hmmmm.....

Anyway, I thank God for seeing another year and I pray for many many more, in Jesus name. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...