Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Criminals I Know

I wonder how many people have relationships with criminals. LOL.  This meeting with the FBI has got me thinking....

As I was walking them down to my office, I was wondering WHO was in trouble that I was involved with. Of course I was relieve to know it was something silly like credit fraud hacking, but boy I was concerned at first.

So, here are the list of people who could potentially bring the FBI or the police to my door:

My sister and her husband.  Even though he is in jail now, they had a brush with the feds in 2011 for a drug operation that her husband was involved in. OMG, I was so scared for my sister. They even decided to become fugitives and left town to go to Cleveland. They eventually settled in Chicago where he was arrested on drug charges. He is currently doing an 8 year stint in Statesville.

Mister. He is currently battling his ex-gf. She had him arrested on charges of aggravated assault. She lied to the police and told them she was being beaten. Mister is now fighting these charges. I would gladly testify to his character if his lawyers came to me. He did NOT beat that woman.

Coach. He is currently serving our a two year probation for being charged with unlawful use of a weapon (or aggravated assault, I can't remember which charge was dropped). So he has to stay clean otherwise it would violate his probation and could cause all types of problems for him.

Melvin. Sabrina's bf was just arrested last week for criminal sexual abuse because he slept with a girl who was 14 and he was 16 at the time. OMG. That will be an uphill battle.

There are other people who I know have criminal past...but these are people who I have had a relationship with.

Is this normal???

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...