Thursday, May 2, 2013

Why, Why, Why?

I was about to have a moment. You know those screaming out of your mind moments where you just want to know, "WHY?" WHY IS ALL OF THIS HAPPENING? WHY CAN'T THIS BE DIFFERENT? WHY? WHY? WHY?

But instead of screaming at the top of my lungs (I don't have the energy to scream even if I wanted to), I took a walk. And it was nice outside. The wind was blowing cool air, the sun was shining, it wasn't too hot....just perfect.

How can I ask, "Why?" when I just need to be grateful for the blessings God have given me. There are so many people who are so much more worse off--I think about the people in Boston and some of these other places that have had disasters or tragedies. I have no right to ask God, "Why?" I'm not suffering. I have my health, I have my sanity, I have a roof over my head and food to eat. It COULD be worse. It HAS been worse, so I just need to be grateful.

THANK YOU, JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...