Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Not Gonna Make It

This is the 6th call I've had to make cancelling event because I don't have any money or my lack of money.

March 23--My Cousin's 50th Bday celebration
March 30--My brother's wedding
April 24--Dentist appointment
May 7--lunch with Katie
May 9--Dentist apt
May 11--My sister's wedding

I just don't have the available money to do any of these things, especially the weddings and bday celebrations because I have to travel. My car is not available, so that means I have to purchase other transportation and I just didn't have enough to cover the trip. I was always taught that if you travel have enough money for emergency just in case, so a few extra hundred dollars in my pocket would have been good, but I don't have it. Especially if I'm driving over 5 hours to get somewhere. I mean, I was struggling trying to figure out how to drive all the way down to Arkansas and get back to town in one day because I didn't have enough money for a hotel. Overall I had to cancel because I didn't have enough money for gas. *Sigh*

Hopefully, I will be able to have enough money to make all of this up to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...