Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Leave the Crazy Women Alone....That Includes the Younger Ones

There should be a meter or a detector or something that warns you when you are going out with someone who will pose or cause significant harm or danger to you. I know, instinctively God has given us intuition, but sometimes we don't rely on that and we ignore the "red flags" and we tell ourselves that the person is "OK." When really we should be running away as fast as we could!!

I know I've done it before with Coach and even with Mister. I've ignored the signs, but Thank God, He had my back and the situation didn't take me out.....

I've talked about Mister's incident being involved with the "crazy woman" who called the police on him and said that she was being beaten.  Now, "Sabrina" (not her real name), a girl who I've been trying to mentor for the past few years has called me to tell me her baby daddy, "Melvin" was arrested at work for CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE.

Yes, he was 16 and the girl he had sex with was 14 and two years later, he was arrested at his job because the age of consent in Illinois is 17. It was said that this 14 year old girl was going to counseling and his name came up. How or why did his name come up? I don't know. Did he force her to have sex? I don't know, but now he is behind bars.

Because I don't know what happened I can't say that I'm for or against this young man, but it does bother me that he is in this situation. I guess it's because I know Mister is innocent, that's why this bothers me so, but also the fact that this young man has been in a situation with a girl who said that she would cry rape if he broke up with him. I don't know if this is the same girl that is bringing these charges, but she said it and it's NOT RIGHT!!

There should be a book, a movie, a miniseries, something that shows these women who plot and plan to do devious things to men...

When I told Mister there should be a book he said, "The book wouldn't sell. Crazy in the head = crazy in the bed..." WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...