Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Money Answereth All Things

I had to make the call to my sister explaining to her that since I got this new job, I would not be able to attend her wedding on Saturday. I told her that I did get her a gift. She asked what I got her and I said a silver photo frame--which I will be purchasing to put in the mail on next week. As we were talking, she expressed her sadness of me not coming and I told her that I would definitely make plans to visit her this summer. I again reassured her that I would put her gift in the mail in which she stated that I could add "something" to that gift. Basically, what she was saying is that if I added some money along with the gift, she would be satisfied. LOL.

Yes, money answereth all things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...