Saturday, May 18, 2013

I NEED a Newer Car

My car is falling apart. I pray that it hangs on until I can get a newer one. I need rear brakes badly. I hope they don't malfunction on me. Oh, God!!! I decided to look at our local Wheels and Deals website and I found two cars that I would like to save money for: I've been looking for this car for under $10,000 and I found it, now I just need to save the money over the next couple of months. I just don't know if the car will be there in the next couple of months. I was also looking at this one: It's cheaper and I would be able to save money faster. But, again I will need time to save the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...