Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Right to a Speedy Trial

Mister went to court yesterday. The case was continued again to July.

WHY???

Because the prosecution is on maternity leave.

WHAT????

WOW is all I can say. I texted him back to say that this is absolutely ludicrous. He is one 24/7 home detention, living with someone for free, can't work, can't get his life back because someone is on maternity leave.

OMG!!! I was so upset. I can imagine how he feels. I mean being locked up with bonafide criminals for almost a month and then being couped up in an apartment for the last two months. WOW!!!

I would be a praying something. But, he refuses to believe God!!! I am a witness that God works miracles, but he is adamant that there is no God!! I just want to tell him so badly that he NEEDS God to intervene on his behalf!! But, he doesn't want to hear that. I mean, I understand it, but I don't.

Oh GOD!!!! What happened to the right to a speedy trail? Oh God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...