Tuesday, May 21, 2013

$73,000

Go Gadget Go....I call myself Inspector Gadget because that's what I am. My title with the FDA is Inspector. And my one year contract is about $73,000.

Yep, that includes my salary and travel because I will be traveling throughout Illinois doing tobacco compliance checks. I will be inspecting any place within a census tract that sells tobacco products-cigarettes, roll your own, chew, spit, snus. I will also be checking advertising and labeling to make sure that they are compliant with all of the laws.

WOW....I don't know what to say about that contract. I've never made that much money in my life at one time. This will surely be a blessing.

Now I have to give my notice to the health dept. Dag, I wish I could keep both jobs. I will still fulfill my commitment of volunteering with ACS and ADA and even some of the other health dept programs because my schedule will be my own. I will use what money I can to get out of debt. I should be able to get out of debt in about 2 years if I can diligently budget. Of course my brother will be living with me and I hope I won't HAVE to move and I will be helping him with tuition, but I believe I can do it. As a matter of fact I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, so I pray for the strength of God to work diligently to get out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...