Monday, May 16, 2011

Interview Today

I got a call on Wednesday evening from the university. They wanted to interview me for the Asst. Director position that I applied for. The call came from the Director, who I have known for a few years now. She set up a phone interview for Friday, May 13 @ 2pm. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I needed to pray, fast....So I just prayed that God's will be done.

Friday came and my phone rang around 2:15pm. It was Mary (not her real name). She had two other people on the call also, one was a student, but the Director was not there because she wanted them to interview me and get and impression of me since I've worked with her in the past. It was a great interview. We had a wonderful conversation and before it was over Paige (not her real name) was offering me an opportunity to visit the campus for an ALL DAY INTERVIEW. WOW. I've never been on an all day interview before. She followed up with me later on in the day to confirm that I would meeting with the Director at 8am today. I will leaving the campus at around 5:30pm today. Whew. I will share the itinerary with you later. I've got to finish preparing for the presentation that I have to do as a part of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...