Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Not Gonna Stress Myself Out

I'm not gonna make myself crazy waiting on them to call me or send me a rejection email. I'm just gonna breathe.

I watched Oprah's love letter on yesterday. I think it was an appropriate ending to her show. I will be starting my temporary data entry job on tomorrow @ 8:30am. It pays $10 an hour and it's full time work. That will keep me afloat for a while. God worked it out for me with the other temp job. They called me to let me know that they will call me to let me know when they need me. So I don't have to come up with an excuse to not open envelops for $8.25 and hour. Now I get to sit at a computer and enter data for $10 and hour. Thank God.

I'm closer to getting my sofa. I have $400 in the bank. I owe $225 on my sofa. But, I also owe my car note for $250. I can still wait until next Friday to pay the rest of my sofa and pay my car note on Tuesday. I think I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...