Tuesday, May 24, 2011

God Has Smiled on Me

I got a call from Larry (not his real name), my case worker at DHS. He asked me about my unemployment and about me working. I told her that my unemployment will be running out and that I"m working temporarily. He let me know that I don't have to pay the money back that I spent on my Link card. I was so happy because I spent about $300. I was so happy that I wanted to do a dance in the bathroom, but I needed to get back to work, so I did and the rest of the time at work, I spent praising God. This just lets me know that God loves me and I love HIM for being good to me and having mercy and giving me grace when I need it!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

One of my favorite songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...