Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Hate to Make This Call....It's Embarrassing

I'm not even sure why this is embarrassing. It's like I have too much pride.....

I had made plans to rent a car to go out of town to visit my cousin in Freeport for her 50th birthday. I got to the rental car place and was turned down. I was upset and disappointed. I don't have a major credit card, so in order to rent a car, I have to go through so much protocol which, I'm not sure why because I can have a major credit card that has a low limit. I don't get it, but there is so much red tape. The only thing they don't as for is a blood or dna sample.....

Jeesh....

So, I had to make the call.

I had to call cousin Lana and tell her that I would not be able to make it. Sure, I really didn't have the money to rent the car and drive all that way, but I was gonna sacrifice to do it.

The same thing happened this past weekend when I was supposed to go to my brother's wedding.

Again, I was gonna rent a car, but I decided not to go because of the expense. I didn't call my brother, but I'm gonna send him a nice gift. And I'm gonna send my cousin Lana a nice gift too.

Now, I have to play for my baby brother's graduation festivities....prom, senior luncheon, and graduation.

Lord, please give me enough money so that I can celebrate with him!!

This is a special time and everyone wants to be celebrated and I want to show him some major LOVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...