Monday, March 11, 2013

What happened??

I woke up this morning and got dressed for spring. I walked outside, "Hmm, it's a little nippy," I thought to myself. I went out for lunch around noon expecting the sun to be shining. "BRRRRRRRR," It was freezing outside. Here I was in short sleeves and a spring jacket and it was winter time.

What happened to the spring?? I thought we were done with the cold days??

I had to go home to get my winter coat, my gloves, and my scarf. It was too to cold outside. I hear it's gonna be nicer later on in the week. I hope so.

Lord, know I love the cold, but I love the spring even better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...