Friday, March 22, 2013

My Favorite Sound

I just spent 20 minutes going through old messages on in my vmail and I was reminded of the sound I miss......

THE SOUND OF A MAN'S VOICE CALLING MY NAME!

WOW....

I don't know how to explain it, but listening to Rick on my vmail reminded me that I really miss....a relationship, a hug, a kiss....I miss the hands, a strong back and strong legs of a man. The best thing that God made for a woman is a man...Well, actually, it's the other way around, but I really miss that and I really want to talk to a man right now. A nice, handsome, sweet talking man.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...