Sunday, March 3, 2013

God Heard My Prayer

I LOVE THE LORD so much!! Whenever I need Him to make a change in my life, God shows up. I was saddened by some things that were trying to creep into my heart and I confessed it and prayed to God to change my heart.

During a leadership meeting at church today, my Apostle preached about the exact spirit I was dealing with...the spirit of Cain. As a matter of fact on Friday after I wrote the post about my confession I was praying in my heart that I didn't want to have the spirit of Cain. So when he preached about this spirit, I was just in awe of God. God heard me and sent me some help!!  Thank You, Jesus!!!

I will not allow this spirit to rule in my heart, I will acknowledge it, confess it, and pray that God continue to heal me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...