Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Missed Calls

Mister has called me 9 times and I've missed each call.

Ugh...I'm agitated!!

The first 3 calls I missed was when I was headed out the door to go to church on yesterday. He kept calling back and I couldn't answer because I needed to pick someone up for church. He didn't call back.

The second 3 calls came today at 3:40pm (4:40 his time) and my phone was on silent. I didn't know he would call me so early....so I didn't even think to check my phone to make sure it was on so I could hear it.

The 7th time he called I was leaving from class and my phone was down in my bag. I couldn't reach it fast enough. It was around 7:10pm.

The 8th time he called at 7:30pm, I answered and because the phone calls are managed by some outside type of calling service I have to prepay using my bank card. I only prepayed $5 because I was gonna have him call me collect on my home phone number. However, the calling service hangs him up so that I can go through the prepay process and he has be call me back. So I waited and waited for him to call me back.

The 9th time he called, was at 8:30pm. I answered the phone expecting it to go through, but it didn't. I guess I needed more money for the call to go through. UGH!! So, now I"m waiting for him to call me again to see if I can prepay for $15 and maybe the call will go through. UGH!! I hate all this waiting. It's causing me some anxiety. I don't even know why??? I guess because I just want him to be okay!! I want him to be okay so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...