Thursday, March 14, 2013

Deeply Disturbed

I knew something was wrong. I just didn't know what. I mean, I hoped nothing was wrong, but why else would he be ignoring me. I called and called and then I texted and NOTHING.

So I prayed.

And then I got a friend request on FB.

It was Mister, but i wasn't. I mean, it was his picture, but he would NEVER put a picture up that looked like this. Who is this??

Then I read the post on the page and it really is NOT him. So, who is this writing as him.

Then I read further:

I am currently incarcerated. The "s" of a D/s relationship has put me here. Rest assured that nothing done was unrequested! I was attacked by another inmate a few days ago and maimed (no, I won't post the picture). Friends and family are most generous and loving yet justice moves slowly and I want out ASAP. If anyone cares to contribute any amount to my release fund, click the following link. Donations are being taken through PayPal. Any amount will helps. I need $4000. That seems like a lot but with many friends to assist, no one need carry too heavy a burden. Anything is appreciated, along with your thoughts and prayers.
 
Of course everyone is asking questions and wondering what is going on. So I began my search. I searched the jail records online and found nothing. I search some more and still found nothing, but a phone number. So I called the jail and was sent to another number to call where they asked for either the person's birthdate or name. I entered Mister's birthdate and they pulled his record. He is incarcerated. I didn't know what to think. I sent a message to the FB Mister asking what was going on. No response.
 
What am I to think?
 
At first I was thinking that maybe this was a scam, but no. He is really in jail. But why??
 
I told him about those *&^&*%& girls. The would get you in trouble all the time. Especially with the stories he was telling me about Indianapolis. Oh boy....
 
What to do, what to do??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...