Friday, March 29, 2013

Lose to Win

Mister is out of jail.....He made bail $4000.

Now begins the journey. He told me the other day that the girl that put him in jail is now in Wisconsin. She's supposed to show up for preliminary stuff before the actual trial on April. When we talked on Wednesday he didn't know if if she would had gone through any of the preliminary stuff...I can't remember what he called it, but he's also not sure if she's gonna take the time to spend money to get all the way from Wis to Indiana. I pray she doens't. All of this is just plain CRAZY! And it doesn't look good for Mister. I mean here is is in an open BDSM relationship with a CRAZY woman!! The open part is enough by itself, but the BSDM stuff just makes it even more suspect, but I know Mister. He doesn't do ANYTHING to a woman that is not CONSENTUAL. And I told him that. He said that his family is majorly embarassed by all of this. I told him that that is understandable. Not everyone understands and open relationship, let along an open relationship where a women agrees to be a slave?!! So, if this goes to trial that is what he is gonna have to contend with. And the fact that this is an interracial relationship. He is a black man....And despite what anyone says, there is still a DIVIDE among blacks and whites. He told me that when she first came to live with him, he picked her up from the airport and as they were leaving someone yelled to them, to him, "Get a black girl....."  He's talked about hearing other people comment negatively about their relationship......

So, add that to the mix.

I continue to pray for his mind and for his relationship with Christ. He NEEDS Christ right now!!

Sometimes it takes losing everything to bring a person back to Christ. Sometimes have to lose to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...