Thursday, March 28, 2013

Satan Marks Your Steps

I prayed for Mister and others on my prayer list before I went to bed. I was a little jittery after talking to Mister. I always am. I think he causes me pressure to rise or something, but sometimes I can't wind down after talking to him. It's like my spirit is disrupted, but not in a bad way, just different. I guess it's a little anxiety, but this time it's not just from talking to him, but from talking to behind bars.

I listened to my book on tape while I fell asleep.

I'm not sure what time I woke up but it was well before my alarm at 6am, but there was this gripping in my chest and I heard, "Satan marks your steps."

I had heard this from my Apostle at church when he talks about how people fall into the hands of satan. I'm not sure I understand it fully, but I looked it up in the Bible and I couldn' t find a reference. But, there was this "thing" in my chest. Kind of like anxiety, but kind of like a stabbing and my heart was beating different. I began to pray in my sleep, "The blood of Jesus...." I prayed for my family, for Mister, for others...I prayed that the angels would protect them. I don't know what was going on, but after praying I started having a dream about my car being stolen again, but this time instead of two thugs, there were four and another one that was helping....The dream went like this:

I was at home getting dressed and there was someone that was in my apartment with me...I think it was my sister, but it wasn't clear who it was. As I was getting dressed I was running late-really late for work. I think about 30 minutes late. When I got outside it was bright and sunny. I looked up and my car was missing. I turned to go back inside with my bag flung over my shoulder and cell phone in hand calling the police. I looked to the side of the building and there was my car with two young black boys standing outside of it, two black guys in the back seats and another guy parked behind them in what seemed like a tow truck. My car was covered in dirt and mud like it went through a drag racing course. Instintively I pointed to the group as if I was saying, "Hey that's my car," but nothing came out of my mouth and I quickly realized that I didn't want to be noticed, but I was too late. They noticed me and somehow knew it was my car. I don' t know why, but I was standing closer to them and they were mocking me because they had the spare keys to my car. I told one of the boys that I needed my keys and he began mocking me again and started taking my a key off the key ring. I was gonna tell him to give me all the keys, but I didn't want to cause any more trouble, I just needed to get out of there. I then saw one of the guys in the back seat pull out a gun and point it to me. I think there was some type of threatening going on, but my goal ws to "get out of dodge."

When he gave me the key I bolted for the apartment building and ran up the stairs. For some reason they ran behind me up the stairs. I managed to get through the security door because it wasn't locked and I struggled to lock it while bangin on my door for my sister to let me in before they got up the stairs. I think they saw me going inside my apartment and I was panicked and called the police crying about them stealing my car, pointing a gun at me and chasing me up the stairs. Then I called my job, balling crying.....

By then, my alarm went off and I was fading in and out of dream state.....

My chest was still tight and my heart still felt kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...