Thursday, March 21, 2013

As the World Turns

The drama keeps unfolding....

I got a letter in the mail today from the lawyers handling my grandmother's estate. The numbers have changed. Instead of just $220, I'm now getting close to $1000 which is what my grandmother wanted me to get. Why the change?? 

Well, for one, my brother and sister have been taken out of the will. They were to get the largest amount at $15,000 a piece. But, for some reason they are now getting -0- dollars and -0- cent.

Why the change?

I have absolutely no idea especially since I'm not going to court, but I'm sure I will find out when I viist my cousins on this weekend.

Then next weekend I'm supposed to be at my brother's wedding. I pray that nothing is awkward. I mean, I feel like I'm in the middle. I'm not on anyone's side but I communicate with both of the opposing sides of the family. I hope and pray they don't make me choose because I just want to be on the side that is right......

We shall see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...