Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two Years

I celebrated my two year anniversary of being in this apartment a few weeks ago (February 28). WOW, does time fly. It doesn't seem that long ago I was sleeping in the back seat of my car. Now, I have a two bedroom apartment. Thank God!!

I don't know what else to say, but Thank God for no rent and no Ameren bill. Thank You, Jesus!!

I was just reading a blog post about some of the things I needed two years ago. Here is the updated list.

1. Fix my car for under $200
2. Semi-new tires
3. New carpet for my apartment
4. Living Room Sofa and Accent Chair
5. Full-size bed and Accent Chair for bedroom (DO NOT HAVE)
6. New desk and sofa bed for guest room (DO NOT HAVE)


1. New job paying at least $1600 per month until school starts in August (My job pays me exactly $1626 a month)
2. Acceptance into Public Administration Ph.d program (NADA)
3. Acceptance into the fellowship program that takes care of my tuition and pays a monthly stipend (NOPE)

My new list is as follows:

1.  New job paying at least $2500 a month (net). I'll take a job that nets $2000 a month.
2.  New bed, preferably the Urban Loft bed
3.  New carpet for the bedrooms
4.  New car (not new new, but new used car that runs excellent)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...