Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Value

I've been down in a funk. I haven't had any desire to work, be involved in anything...I've just been down. This spirit has caused me to feel bitterness and passive aggressiveness towards people. I've been in sin through sex and lust...I've just not been doing well mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Why am I feeling this way?

I have not understood my full value. That's why I'm feeling this way. I'm so valuable because God created me. He didn't create me to live a debased life, He created me to live out my life as a child of God. I am supposed to rule, I am supposed to reign, I am supposed to use my gifts to conquer the enemy of this world. I am supposed to be a light and salt to those in darkness. That is my value and the enemy knows my value, so he uses devises to that causes me to devalue myself. WOW!!!

I place a lower value on myself, so I involve myself in things that are destructive and I don't take authority over the enemy that is trying to rule my life.

Well, I'm taking authority. I will NOT lose my life to the enemy. The Bible says, the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy.....BUT JESUS came that I might have life....

So, I shall live and NOT DIE and declare the works of the Lord. I will walk in my gifting and calling. I will be what God has called me to be. In Jesus Name!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...