Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10th Times the Charm

I just got finished talking to Mister on the phone after 9 missed calls. It was good talking to him. He explained to me again how he still can't believe that she would do this to him. I told him that a woman is a woman...and jealousy and jealousy....We had an interesting talk about the games women play when they are mad and they say they aren't mad.

Then he wanted to get off the subject, so we talked about my job and my brother wanting to be a rapper. 

Oh and when talked about the book too......

His spirits sounded good. He said his bond is posted, but he has to be fitted for a tracking device, so he's not sure when he will be getting out. He hopes it would be before Friday because the office are closed on Friday and he would have to wait until next week.

He also said that his accuser is in Wisconsin and that he's not sure if she will be back.....I pray she doesn't come back because if she's not there then she can't accuse him of the lies.....I also pray that the will of God be done in his life. Everyone goes through things for a reason and hopefully through this he can come to know Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...