Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm Trying to Run, But I Lost My Way

I HATE IT....when I work so hard for somthing and it ends up NOWHERE!! I'm so sick of this. WOW!!

I have a confession of something that I do NOT do intentionally, but it's something that is sometimes in my heart, but is NOT right. And I HATE it!! The only thing I know to do is confess, ask God to forgive me and to change my heart. I have to use the scripture to guard my heart from this and it's not always easy....The Bible says, "Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth" Prov 24:17. I'm also not to rejoice when my brother falls. So, why do I think about my brother falling and am not terribly sad? I don't dare rejoice, but it doesn't bother me. It's almost like I'm okay with my brother falling when that is not right. It's like if they fall, I'm okay with it because I know that I'm gonna fall and I want someone to be okay with me. I know all of this sounds silly and I think I'm beating around the bush only because I DON'T want to be this way. I DON'T want to think ill of my brother. God, help me, in Jesus Name!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...