Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink and Red Puke

IT'S EVERY WHERE!!!

I can't go any where and not see it....all the PINK and RED PUKE!!!

In about 10 days it will be Valentine's Day and for some reason, this year I am sick of it all ready. Usually for Valentine's Day, I treat myself (as with my Bday, Christmas, or any other gift giving day) but I'm sick of it. As a matter of fact I can't remember a time when I've had an actual Valentine ON Valentine's Day. Even when me and Mister were together, we seemed to miss THAT DAY (we got together in March 2003 and was broken up before Valentine's Day 2004). UGH!!!

What in the world am I going to do? I'm NOT desperate, just a little lonely. And I want a nice date for Valentine's Day!!  I don't want to look at all of the pink and red puke and be disgusted, I want to see all of the big giant stuffed gorillas and bears and be in love with LOVE!!

God, WHERE IS MY VALENTINE? WHERE IS THE MAN THAT LOVES ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...