Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vegence is Mine....I will repay....

Last night I had a dream that I bought a stun gun--two stun guns--and I hid in the backseat of my car. When the two teens came to steal my car, I stunned them, pushed them out of the car and drove off with my keys that they stole from me. The dream scared me because it was playing over and over in my head and at one point, I went to stun them and another guy was waiting outside the car....then I went to stun them and another guy got into the back seat of the car... I have no idea why I was dreaming this scenario over and over again. it was like I was planning it and thinking of every possible scenario that could happen so that I could be safe. In my dreams I was panicky--especially when there were more than two who were trying to steal the car. Then my dream switched to the teens trying to get back at me by breaking into my apartment. In those scenarios I would hide underneath the sofa or hid in the coat closet with my phone and call the police. Those scenarios were really scary and I felt the anxiety while I was sleeping. Then I was dreaming about being attacked. I HATE THOSE DREAMS!! I started praying and praying until I fell back to sleep. I don't know why, but them stealing my car has really bothered me, especially since I thougth I saw the two punks in someone else's car and the fact that I can't park in my own parking lot really "grinds my gears". GRRR. It's like I'm being punished for what they did to me. $1300 worth of my stuff--GONE!! I'm gonna call the court to see what is being done. There is no information online because they are juveniles and technically their case is sealed, but I was told that I can call to see what is being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...