Thursday, February 14, 2013

BREATHE--Take a deep breathe in and let it out....

It's only 9:30am and I'm fighting anxiety already....Oh boy. I've never felt this way on Valentine's Day.

NEVER!!! But, I'm having anxiety. I've never seen so many women get flowers (only 2 so far). Why am I SSSSSOOOOO bothered???? OMG!!!!

For some reason, I was thinking that Mister would surprise me with flowers. I mean, I surprised him with a card before his b-day, which was a BIG DEAL. Why didn't he get the hint and send me something?? I mean, I DROVE for hours to see him. Not just hours, but I even rented a car (not really to see him, but since I had the car, it was a good idea).

Ugh!!!

Why was I even wanting him to send me something anyway? We aren't together!! Huh????

I can't wait for today to be over!!

PS....My job had a Valentine's brunch and the food was amazing. I'm stuffed!!!

PSS....A friend of mine just told me her boyfriend proposed to her *sigh*. I'm happy. I promise I am.....5 people with flowers delivered to work.

PPS....I just got this in my email.....Thanks to my co-worker :-)



Also, I just got my some Valentines earrings courtesy of my sister's store credit at the pawn shop. I'll add a pic later. They are cute!! Thanks, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...