Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm Not Gonna Be a Party Pooper

I was a little bummed abour Valentine's Day....I mean, I CAN'T think of a time when I actually had a Valentine.

But, today, I've got a little more "pep" and I think I'm gonna celebrate Valentines by treating myself. At first I was going to go about my day being grumpy, but what's the point? I AM LOVED!! Not by a man, but by GOD--my CREATOR. HE is actually my true love and I will be more than happy to honor GOD, who is LOVE, on the day of LOVE!!!

So, that's what I"m going to do!!

I will celebrate the LOVE that I have on that day!!!

Thank God for LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...