Thursday, February 14, 2013

Getting High, High, High

"Somebody smoking marijuana, a LOT of it!"

That was what the girl said on the phone. I went to the building to check it out. Nothing...I didn't smell anything. I kept walking--up the stairs, down the hall, to the other side and BAM.....It hit me in the face. Marijuana...think and funky. It was horrible. I walked down the stairs and through the other hallways....nothing. It was only in the stairways. Somebody was smart. They knew NOT to smoke it in their apartment. Hmmm.....Who could it be.

I called my boss. She sent someone over. I tried to tell her that it was only int he stairways. She didn't believe me until she walked through herself.

Somebody was getting HIGH for valentine's day. I guess they couldn't take it either. LOL.

In other news....I do feel better. The day is almost over. I talked to Mister and told her that it was hard today listening to all the women getting flowers. I even sort of mentioned that I wished the person who I sent a card to would have gotten me flowers. I hope he didn't think I was talking about him, even though I was....But, I blew off the steam and I feel better. Even though he did fall asleep on me. Actually, I'm not sure if he's fallen asleep or just "tied up with Trish."

But, oh well. Thank God for today!! I made it through today.

BTW, I've got more free time on the weekends. I'm happy. I'm gonna sleep and sleep and sleep some more. Then I'm gonna get my hair done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...