Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Really Happy for You

Valentine's Day was rough for me this year....I think my age is catching up with me. However, I got over it and am moving on. I got a call from my uncle last night. He stated the he's looking to get married. He said that he was praying and fasting about it because he wanted to make a good decision. WOW. That was unexpected. But, he said that if it does happen, he's looking at next August. WOW. I was really happy for him. I was happy that he found someone who he wants to be with. It made my heart glad. So, despite my V-Day funk....I can't wait to hear if there indeed will be wedding bells!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...