Monday, February 4, 2013

Job Searching

I'm strapped for cash....Bills are not going anywhere and my income is not increasing to meet my needs.

Clothes are piled up because I don't have enough money to do laundry, my cupboards are slowly emptying, and my car is on it's last leg if I don't get some money to get it fixed. So, I've been looking for a new job. I want to stay where I am because I like it, but it's not enough money. So, I found a teaching job that will pay about double of what I make. The only problem is that my teaching certificate is expired and I have to pay $500 to get it reinstated and I have to have it reinstated before I can apply for the job. Even if I did have the money to pay for the reinstatement, it would take up to 10 days and the application states that I have to have my license expiration date. *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...